1. I have not done random takes in 4 months. That just makes them more random I guess.
2. I bought a sewing machine. Today I set it all up and started learning. I made a headband! :)
3. Saturday afternoon at my house:
And one more little one in there too...
I love my family. :)
4. Marc is a awesome. We are trying to change our cell phone plans. Currently, everyone in my house is on their own plan. So we are going to do a family plan, along with my parents, so we can all save money. We've been working on it for at least an hour and a half. I've been getting super frustrated, even though Marc is the one on the phone. He's totally calm and un-annoyed. Thanks for dealing with this and sorry I'm not more patient.
Update: This took almost 5 hours! ....more of the call above, a trip to the store to sign paperwork, and another phone call to finish with a different person because the original guy didn't call back when he said he would. This meant a lot of repeating what was already done. Again, thank you, Marc!
5. I turned 27 yesterday and had a wonderful day. The Skovs had a little lunch party for me after the girls and I played in the fountain at Miller Park and then I spent the evening at home with my family. We had my dad's thai chicken and my mom's potato salad...mmmm, favorites! I played two games of scrabble with my parents and then Marc came down. Wonderful! Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. :)
6. Nichole: 32; Wedding Planning: 2 (I'm winning!)
7. The last two weekends have been filled with wedding fun. Congrats to Ed & Corina and Tuan & Sara!!