Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Kiddos!

Lots of good news!

First, as of Monday, July 30th, Eleanor has a new little sister! Her name is Georgia and she is adorable! I'm excited to have a new little one to take care of...of course, I have to wait a little bit (...4-6 months is a little bit, right?) until Ann Marie goes back to work. But regardless, I'm really excited!

Second, I got a new job! I have accepted a position at Holy Family in Auburn as their new assistant youth pastor. :) I'm really excited for this!!! I have heard great things about their high school group and met some of their junior high kids while co-directing One Week in Forks. They were awesome and I'm really looking forward to working with them and Josie and Jocelyn, who are the other youth pastors!

Well, that's it for my quick little update. :) Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! :) Does that mean you won't be a CORE member anymore?