Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Loveliness of Spring! :)

These are just a few of the reasons I love Spring...so far:

-Easter! (Liturgical and otherwise...)

-Baptisms & Confirmations!
...Yea for Claire and Lucy...and everyone else!

-Leadership Training Weekend at Camp Thunderbird.
...Which went very well! My Smokey rocked and I can officially say I've gone out with a bang!

-Sunny Days & Walks at Redondo.
...Oh so great for praying your Rosary!

-Sensaria has NEW products.
...Coming out in May, but I got my sneak preview, so do ask!)

-Baseball Season! GO MARINERS!
...Off to a great start! Although I think I wanted to cry a little bit last night. :( but we'll just focus on the positives. :) I even got to watch the first two games with two of my favorite guys (we'll say somewhere in the top 7), my Dad and Greg. :)

-And last, but not least...the feel of great soccer weather!


I'm so glad spring is here! Feel free to throw out some of your favorites, too! :) Happy Springing!