Saturday, April 14, 2007

Run, Run, Run!

So I'm trying to be a runner :) and we shall see how that goes on May 20th when I race to Beat the Bridge! :) ...it's just an 8K...I'm starting small! I am joining a Wells Fargo team with some friends for the Nordstrom Beat the Bridge event in Seattle to help support Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), which is the largest private funder of diabetes research in the world.

Now, I'll be honest...I'm really mostly in this for the RUN, but it is a fundraising opportunity for a good cause and since I know oh so many charitable people, I figured I might as well shoot an email out, post this on my blog, and give people the opportunity to donate! So if you would like to support the cause of finding a cure for diabetes, than this is a really simple way to do it!

Simply click here to donate: My Personal Page


For more information on programs and the race, go to beatthebridge.org.

Thanks for your support! Anything helps! Even a prayer to make me a better runner would be great!

No comments: