Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer Fun

Jaden playing in the sand!

Getting Dirty!

Drooling...

Let's just dump it all over me!

Yeah, didn't taste so great...

Grandpa to the rescue! (Auntie Cole just took pictures...thanks!)

Mmmm, water!


And a little update from me....

I'm on the upswing of my mono! My symptoms are pretty much gone and now I'm just tired. I'm back at work full time this week and was hoping to get some work outs in too, but I'm pretty ready for a nap by the end of the work day. I'm very thankful this hasn't been worse.

And much cause for celebration...
-Happy 3rd Anniversary Stacey & Perry!
-Happy 30th Anniversary Mom & Dad!
-Happy 24th Birthday Marc!
-Congratulations to the newlyweds, Andrew & Lindsey!
-My cousins Jessica and Casey are both expecting their first babies in the next couple of months and Mike & Missy are expecting again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are fun pictures of Jaden! I like how they threw a bib on him somewhere in the middle there. Thanks for the anniversary wishes...but mom and dad have only been married 30 years :)

Lemmon said...

Mm, so true. Got a little ahead of myself! It's because I'm twenty FIVE...heh. :)