Monday, September 14, 2009

I've been tagged: 7 Things I Love

Carrie got me, so here I go...

1. The mornings I wake up early enough to snuggle up on my new chair (thanks Cinda!) and complete my morning prayer and read the bible before I rush to get ready for work.

2. Spending quality time in quality conversation with quality people.

3. Feeling sore at the end of a work out.

4. Unsolicited, excited, running, jumping hugs from kids and surprise pictures they have drawn for me.

5. Throwing away a to do list that has been completed. Also being unpacked - kind of a list in itself.

6. Living close to family.

7. My dad explaining my boyfriend and me as "ga ga over each other." :)

The tags: I'm supposed to tag 7, but I'm pretty sure most of my fellow blog peeps have all been taken by now, except maybe some sneaky people that I don't know follow my blog. So I will just throw out Stacey, Marie, Karlo (I'm not sure he knows I have a blog...), and Britta.

No comments: