Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Family Pictures from Christmas

Christmas Morning at Stacey & Perry's House. Riley has a hand holding phobia. So either she REALLY loves me or she was just too tired to fight back. I think she really loves me. :)

Marc often makes fun of my open mouth smile, but I guess I'm not the only one who does it...

Perry very ready to play with his toy, but not getting to open it. They all woke up late and his mom was on her way to pick him up so we had to rush through present opening pretty quickly. Woopsy Daisy!

These bibs were not a gift from me, but I will encourage their use.

My parents are so stinkin' cute sometimes!

Tools for the boys.

Visiting Grandma!

What kid doesn't love playing Grandma's organ?

Not a family pic, but on the way home from Grandma's...

Riley "finished" her Rite of Baptism on the Feast of the Holy Family (there is a more proper term for this, but I can't remember it) . She was baptized before surgery at Mary Bridge not too long after being born, but was welcomed into the parish and received the oil of catechumens and oil of chrism along with some of the other wee ones getting baptized on this day.

No comments: