Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Art Time!

My friend Lindsey recently told me about a site called The Crafty Crow. It is amazing! I'm not usually very artsy and so I don't naturally come up with art projects on my own. Now that I have this site though, I should be able to provide some fun activities for the nanny kiddos and myself too! You should definitely check it out if you have kids or you are art-challenged like me.

I have already compiled a fun list of projects and supplies to finish off the month. I'm hoping to put together a similar list at the end of each month, in preparation for the next month. This way if any supplies are needed, the moms can grab them early on with plenty of time for fun for us. Yea!

Here is a picture of one art project I hope to do next week:

















All you need is a toilet paper roll, a couple of golf tees, googley eyes, markers, glue, and scissors. Simple and fun. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooo...i'll have to try this!