Thursday, October 22, 2009

God is everywhere...

...even on the Word Whammer.


I found this on the fridge at the end of last week while nannying. Eleanor said she didn't know what it says, which makes me think it some how ended up like that "on accident." Either way, it made me happy and I of course had to take a picture!

I'm curious to know if the Word Whammer recognizes "GOD." I should check it out tomorrow. If it does, way to go Leap Frog on the evangelizing!

As a side note, so far my favorite word that the word whammer has told the girls to spell is "PUB." I thought long and hard for a different definition of pub. I mean, if it said "BAR," I would think of a metal bar or a bar of soap, which is totally legit for a children's toy. But really Word Whammer, "PUB"!?

Perhaps the Leap Frog people are Irish. God. Pub. Irish. That would all make sense.

No comments: