Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Sold

I have seen a few blogs talking about Swagbucks lately. It's a website/search engine that gives you points when you search (apparently at random). Other than using their search engine, you don't do anything differently. When you have enough points, you can earn free gifts, including gift cards. I'm keeping my eye on the amazon gift cards because I like to buy books on there. There are some other good ones too that I would be interested in.

I was a bit skeptical, but figured if I didn't have to do anything differently, I had nothing to lose. Well after only a few weeks, I have enough points for a $5 gift card. I'm going to hold out for a larger one, but I'm still really excited. Yea for free money! :)

I did make Swagbucks my primary search engine and downloaded the swagbucks tool bar (it gives you random free codes to get more points). But other than those two things, I really haven't done much of anything except occasionally search for a website instead of typing in the address, just to see if I could get points. It's worked!

You should join. :) And if you click HERE to do so, I'll get some extra points. :)

No comments: