Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Updates!

Riley: After heart surgery, and a second surgery to cover a nerve back up that was irritating her diaphragm and causing problems, she has had a lot of problems with her lungs collapsing. She seems to finally be doing better! She will probably, however, be in the hospital for about another 10 days though. She really needs to gain some weight as she is currently a pound under her birth weight. Once she starts putting on weight, she can start feeding normally through her mouth again, and if all goes well there, she can go home! I got to visit her today and she was sooo tiny! She is now in a more crib-like bed, which is huge, so I think that made her look a lot smaller, too.

Sunburn: I started peeling today. Man!!

Body for Life: I have officially started Body for Life again. I was bummed that I only had 2 weeks out of 12 left when I hurt my knee. It's still not 100%, but I'm feeling good to go. I will probably change up my lower body lifts a bit, but we all know I have monster legs, so I'm not too worried. Today is Day 2....only 82 more days to go! I think Marc may make a go at it this round too! :)

Can't wait until I can start playing soccer again too!

Being Home: Life is already busy again, but it always feels nice being productive.

No comments: