Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vacation! (part 3)

Day 8: Yesterday was a pretty low key day. We ran some errands with the family, went to Adoration, took naps, played cards (Oh Hell! ..I love that game!), and watched some more Band of Brothers. It's my first day with out a picture and now that I'm thinking about it, I'm a bit disappointed. Marc got a hair cut yesterday and has a new style. Why didn't I take a picture!? As soon as he styles it, I'll get one. :) And really, this is big. This is the first time he has ever changed his hair...ever!

Day 9 begins: Shuttle Launch scrubbed again...until at least July 11th! :( Bummer! There was another hydrogen leak in a different spot. I guess on the bright side we got to sleep in a little later this time: 5:00 AM. The launch was scheduled to take place at 5:40 AM and since we weren't able to go VIP to Kennedy Space Center because Marc's uncle is working this morning, we pretty much just had to roll out of bed and head to the beach to watch. Here are pictures of us on the way there and on the way back.

Excited!

Not so excited.

We didn't actually make it to the beach. Good thing we were listening to the news I suppose. Sad times, but looking forward to another nice day. :) Maybe I can fall back asleep now...

No comments: