Monday, February 5, 2007

Babies, Engagements, & UFC

...that's a normal combination right!? :) It really was a great weekend!

Eleanor was a blast all day Friday as she has started standing up all by herself. Yea Eleanor! She's pretty darn cute about it, too. Half the time, she gets half way up and starts clapping in excitement and then falls down! :) The bigger news on Friday, however, was that Ann Marie and Eric are expecting again...so Eleanor will be a big sister!

Then before I made the treck home, the Swenhaugen family stopped by which was a delighful surprise. Little Perry was there so we got a little wrestling in - always good times! And Stacey...HUGE! (no offense Stacey...but c'mon, there's a baby in there!) You should definitely check out her month-by-month pictures on Jaden's very own website!

Next it was down to Vancouver to catch up on the life of everyone who works at Nautilus. Sometimes I feel like I work there when I visit... But I don't. And I never have. Josh is fun as always and I think becoming progressively more gangster. :) I'm proud of him! Angie and Seth are engaged and so I got caught up on all the details! Man I need to hang out with that girl more often. I love my UFC, but I'll be honest. The fights were a little lame. And Lutter - seriously!? Sad times! He didn't make weight for his title fight! Who does that!? The next big night should be great and since it's on my dad's birthday, I'll be local...so who wants to come and watch with me!?

Fights aside, it was great to see everyone and quite interesting to talk to religion with a bunch of guys drinking beer amped on UFC. :) Definitely quality people that can handle all of that. My favorite quote of the night was probably this: "OH! You're CATHOLIC! So you aren't even CHRISTIAN then!!" Wrong...but hey, great teaching moment. :)

The weekend finished up with an early drive back up from Vancouver, Mass and breakfast with Greg, quality time spent with the D'Angelo family, Mass again, youth group, and dinner with CORE. Pretty great way to wrap up my weekend! Not to mention that Greg loaded me up with some great Catholic reading.

Hope you all had a great weekend, too!! :)

1 comment:

Brett said...

It is fantastic to hear that everything is going good and i also love UFC. I am so glad Tito got owned!
God Bless,
Brett