Thursday, February 8, 2007

Sensaria

Have I told you yet how much I love Sensaria! Seriously, it's great! I just had my fifth party repping for the company and it's so much fun. The products are amazing, women get a fun night with just the girls, they pamper themselves, and are encouraged to just take better care of themselves. And it is my belief that when we take better care of ourselves, we take better care of others! I just love it! :)

So thanks to those of you who have been so supportive! Do enjoy your products! :)

3 comments:

Andrew said...

could I get a sample please?

: )

The Herring family said...

Yo, Nichole...cool blog!

Now add links to your friends (me, hizzle, brett, bryan...etc.) :)

Hey, we each started a blog around the exact same time without even knowing it. How cool is that?

Now link up. :)

Lemmon said...

You sure can Andrew! Lindsey or Andrea might even host a party!! :)