Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What Summer Should Look Like!

Veronica & Madeline running through the "Sprinkle Ball"

Madeline, Eleanor, Georgia, Veronica

Every kid deserves a popsicle when it gets this hot! (unless of course she throws a bad enough tantrum that you have to leave the park.....like somebody did on Monday. I won't name names, but you might want to look to the youngster who is turning 2 tomorrow!)

I tried to get them all to look at me with the "How many fingers am I holding up look?" I guess it only kind of worked this time.

Later in the day, Britta and I were standing in the middle of the sprinkler while the kids played with the other toys. It was amazing.


And here are some pictures from the Sounders game that was so much fun!!! We were lucky enough to have Lara join us in an empty sit next to us. :)

Lara, me, Marc

Marc & me. We still like each other despite our differing views on sports and sportsmanship. I'm just saying, sometimes you have to pull a jersey or two.

Lara & me. Yea!

No comments: